COVID-19 Updates

Symptoms of COVID-19 

COVID-19的症状

  • Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. 任何人都可能出现由轻到重的症状。

  • Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness. 老年人和患有严重基础疾病的人,如心脏病、肺病或糖尿病患者似乎因COVID-19而出现严重并发症的风险更高。

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

COVID-19患者的症状据报告各不相同,从轻症到重症不等。症状可能在接触病毒后2-14天出现。出现以下症状的人可能感染了COVID-19:

  • Fever or chills 发烧或寒战

  • Cough 咳嗽

  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing 气短或呼吸困难

  • Fatigue 疲劳

  • Muscle or body aches 肌肉或身体酸痛

  • Headache 头疼

  • New loss of taste or smell 近期丧失味觉或嗅觉

  • Sore throat 喉咙痛

  • Congestion or runny nose 鼻塞或流鼻涕

  • Nausea or vomiting 恶心或呕吐

  • Diarrhea 腹泻

Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:

观察是否出现COVID-19紧急警告体征*。如果有人出现其中任何症状,应立刻寻求紧急医疗救护。

  • Trouble breathing 呼吸困难

  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest 胸部持续疼痛或压迫感

  • New confusion 开始出现神智不清

  • Inability to wake or stay awake 无法醒来或保持清醒

  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone 脸色、嘴唇或指甲苍白、发灰或发紫,颜色因肤色而异

*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.

Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.

​*请致电您的医疗服务人员,以了解任何其他严重或与您有关的症状。

拨打911或提前致电您的地方急救设施:告知接线员您在为感染或可能感染COVID-19的人寻求治疗。

Source: CDC 美国疾病控制与预防中心

Ways to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 

減緩COVID-19傳播的方法

  • Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others. 佩戴 能够遮住口鼻的口罩有助于保护自己和他人。

  • Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you. 与非同住者保持6英尺的距离

  • Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.如果有机会,您应该接种 COVID-19疫苗

  • Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces. 避免人多和通风不良的室内空间

  • Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available. 经常用肥皂和水洗手。如果没有肥皂和水可用,请使用免洗手消毒液。

Source: CDC 美国疾病控制与预防中心

To prevent the spread of germs during the COVID-19 pandemic, you should also wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to clean hands BEFORE and AFTER:

在新冠肺炎疫情期间,为了防止细菌传播,您还应该在以下活动前后用肥皂和水洗手至少 20 秒,或者使用含有至少 60% 酒精的洗手液清洁双手:

  • Touching your eyes, nose, or mouth 触碰自己的眼睛、鼻子或嘴巴

  • Touching your mask 触摸口罩

  • Entering and leaving a public place 进出公共场所

  • Touching an item or surface that may be frequently touched by other people, such as door handles, tables, gas pumps, shopping carts, or electronic cashier registers/screens 接触到其他人可能经常接触的物品或表面后,如门把手、桌子、气泵、购物车或电子收银台/屏幕

Source: CDC 美国疾病控制与预防中心

7 Steps of Handwashing: How To Get Clean Hands

洗手的七個步驟:如何清潔雙手

 

第一步(内):洗手掌。流水湿润双手,涂抹洗手液(或肥皂),掌心相对,手指并拢相互揉搓

​Step 1 ( Inside): Wash your palms.  Moisten your hands with running water and apply soap. Hold your palms together and rub your fingers together in a circular motion

第二步(外):洗背侧指缝。手心对手背沿指缝相互揉搓,双手交换进行

Step 2 (Outside): Clean the back of each hand with the palms of your opposite hands

第三步(夹):洗掌侧指缝。掌心相对,双手交叉沿指缝相互揉搓

Step 3 (Between): Wash between the fingers by interlacing your fingers and rubbing back and forth

第四步(弓):洗指背。弯曲各手指关节,半握拳把指背放在另一手掌心旋转揉搓,双手交换进行

Step 4 (Back): Clean the back of your fingers by rubbing your interlocked fingers into your palm. Repeat for both hands

第五步(大):洗拇指。一手握另一手大拇指旋转揉搓,双手交换进行

Step 5 (Thumb): Wash the thumb. Hold the thumb in one hand and rotate and knead  with your the other hand. Repeat for both hands.

第六步(立):洗指尖。弯曲各手指关节,把指尖合拢在另一手掌心旋转揉搓,双手交换进行

Step 6 (Fingertips):   Wash your fingertips by rubbing your fingertips into the palm of your other hand. Repeat for both hands.

第七步(腕):洗手腕、手臂。揉搓手腕、手臂,双手交换进行

Step 7 (Wrist): Wash your wrists and arms. Rub your wrists and arms. Repeat for both hands.

AmazonSmile_screen_no_tagline.png
Chinese American Parent-Student Council (CAPSC) 
Add: 41-70 Main St., Suite B320, Flushing, NY 11355
Tel: (718)423-7210
Email: chou@capscny.org